Getting In Touch
There are 3 primary ways to contact Driving School Office:
- Feedback - For any comments & suggestions. We welcome and value your feedback.
- Requesting Support - When you need help from our support team, e.g. if you need assistance using this software and it's features.
- Reporting Issues - When you wish to report a defect (bug) in the app.
They have been designed to allow the correct information to get to the responsible team member as quickly as possible. We can then help you as quickly and efficiently as we can.
You can also email us directly at email@example.com, but please use the other methods detailed here when possible.
Desktop - Click the Comments & Suggestions link which is at the bottom of every page.
Mobile - From the menu, tap the Comments & Suggestions item.
Desktop - Click the Request Support link which is at the bottom of every page.
Mobile - From the menu, tap the Request Support item.
Desktop - Click the Report an Issue link which is at the bottom of every page.
Mobile - From the menu, tap the Report an Issue item.
This contact option has a fairly complex form and requests several important pieces of information. Please provide as much detail as possible about the defect (bug) you have found in the description text box:
- Clearly mention the steps to reproduce the bug.
- What you expected to happen.
- What actually happened i.e. the issue.
Some defects can be difficult to track down and fix, especially across the diverse range of devices in use today, so the more descriptive you are the better.