Downloading Your Data
You can download your data at any time using the Data Takeaway feature. This will provide you with a snapshot of data at the time it was requested in a downloadable form.
Access the settings by clicking on your profile picture in the bottom left corner of the page and choosing the 'Manage Your Data' option:
Access the settings by tapping on the menu button and then expanding the sub-menu under your name/profile picture at the top of the menu. You can then tap the 'Manage Your Data' option:
Hit 'Request Data' to start the process of collecting and packaging your data. For large amounts of data this may take several hours to complete. You will be notified by email when your takeaway package is ready for you to download.
You may not request more than one takeaway at a time. You will be able to request another takeaway when the current one is complete.
Once the process of collecting and packaging your data is complete you will be able to download a ZIP archive from the data takeaway page. The package download link will be available until you request another takeaway.
The data takeaway process produces a single ZIP archive containing several CSV data files as well as any uploaded user files, such as profile pictures and note attachments.
ZIP files can be opened in modern versions of Windows and Mac OSX without any additional software. Alternatively you can use a program such as 7-Zip.
The CSV files can be imported into other software such as a spreadsheet program.
- Your User Profile - including your profile picture if uploaded.
- Your Pupils - profile data including your profile pictures if uploaded.
- Pupil Notes - including files if attached.
- Lesson Payments - any lesson payments your pupils have made and have been recorded by you or a school admin.
- Other Payments - any other payments your pupils have made and have been recorded by you or a school admin. This includes payments for blocks of hours & courses.
- Progress Reports - any post-lesson progress reports made by you or your pupils.
- Expenses - any expenses you have recorded.
- Franchise Invoices - any franchise fees you have been invoiced for.
- Franchise Invoice Payments - any franchise fees you have paid and been recorded by a school admin.