Recording Test Results
To access this feature choose the 'View & Record Test Results' option from the quick view of the booked test you want to record progress against. You can also access this feature from the 'Pupil Progress' tab within a test booking. For help accessing the diary quick view see Changing & Updating Lessons - Recording Progress.
The layout of the popup is different for the Desktop & Mobile interfaces, but the functionality remains the same.
This step provides a digital version of the ubiquitous DL25 test results form:
- Date & Time Taken.
- Instructor's DSA ADI Number - automatically populated from the instructor's profile (if present).
- Test Result.
- Search Test Items - Use the search bar to quickly find the test item you are looking for, deleting your search entry will return all test items in the list view.
- Test Item, Serious Fault - a test item giving the option of recording a serious fault.
- Test Item, Minor/Serious/Dangerous - a test item giving the option of recording minor, serious & dangerous faults.
- Test Item, Tested/Failed/Passed - a test item giving the option of recording a not tested, failed or passed result.
- Test Item, Minor - a test item giving the option of recording minor faults.
- Recording Lesson Conditions - Select the conditions that the pupil handled during their test by toggling the relevant options.
- Irrelevant Lesson Conditions - Leave any un-encountered test conditions with the toggle option off to not record this option for the test.
- Private Test Notes - You can insert your own private comments about the test in this field. You can access these notes by visiting the 'Pupil Progress' tab in the test booking popup.
- Pupil Notes - You can insert your own comments in this field that will be accessible by the pupil.