Contacting Other Users
To contact other users using email, you can select the ‘Send An Email’ item from the menu:
The popup will allow you to send an email to one or more pupils, other instructors within your school and any of your school administrators.
- The 'reply to' e-mail address; recipients will reply to this address. This will default to your log in email address. This address can be changed from within your account settings; see How do I Access My Account Settings? for more details.
- You can change the address to any that you wish by typing in the text box or use the 'Select Another Email Address' to choose an alternative email address.
- Toggling this will broadcast your message to all active staff within your school.
- Allows you to add multiple staff members as recipients.
- Toggling this will broadcast your message to all of your active pupils.
- Allows you to add multiple pupils as recipients.
- Message body editor. You can use the Rich-text Editor to add font styles and links to the text.
Once you are happy with your message hit 'Send Message'.
Sometimes emails do not get through to the destination. See our Email Troubleshooting guide for assistance.